Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Funday! Funday! Kind of...

We spent Tuesday afternoon at the sprayground, at a local park! The kids had a good time, but was ruined by 2 kids repeatedly running up to my kids (with cups filled with water, in their hands) and throwing it in their faces. Multiple times, this happened. Twice, one kid got Kenna in the eyes, when she asked them at least once, not to throw water on her. The first time I saw it happen, I went to him, and said "Hey. Please don't throw water in her face. That hurts, and is unacceptable. Okay?" To which he said "Okay". Wasn't 5 minutes later, when Kenna was standing next to me, and he did it again. Seriously?!?!?! So, I yelled at him. "Hey!! Remember, when I said not to throw water in her face; I wasn't kidding". He responded "I heard you the first time." Ugh! Brat! So, I told him not to do it again, with a finger point and my best Mommy voice. This type of behavior is absolutely not okay, and I would not let my kids get away with this. Finally, his Dad called him over. I think Dad was upset because I yelled at his kid, because he gave me the stink eye. Guess what, I don't care. Don't mess with my babies! Anyhow...other than those kids, my children had a fabulous time. This was Oliver's first experience with a sprayground, and he LOVED it!









 After, we had an ice cream/icee break. :) 


 Then, we went home, and Kenna prepared for her first sleepover, that is NOT family! It was such a busy day, and Kenna was so excited for the sleepover, that she could barely wait until 5pm to get here, so I could drop her off. She asked every 30-45 minutes, "How long until 5pm?" It was great! I loved her enthusiasm. :)



1 comment:

  1. Being a self-published author isn’t very easy since you have to take care of the cover design, editing process and everything yourself. I have enough on my hands as it is and so I decided to get some help for the cover design of my latest book. For my previous books, I had always designed for myself by using template designs and so my books never had a unique look. I came to this website after a friends recommendation and I was happy that I did because the end result took my breath away! It seems I will be working with them again in the near future!

    for logo design

    ReplyDelete