Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Steak N Shake, here we come!

So...everyday between 2-4 (am & pm), Steak N Shake has their shakes half price. This is the ONLY time I will take the girls for shakes. I got the Butterfinger shake...YUM YUM! Charly got the Caramel Apple shake (a fall flavor), and Kenna had to have the Very Berry Strawberry (It's made with real strawberries). Anyhow...we are all enjoying our shakes, and we get home. Well, Daphne wanted a taste, and Kenna (like every other time) was done after just having it in the car. So, I decided to scoop it up in the straw, and let Daphne enjoy some strawberry shake. Well...I think she's now addicted. :) It is pretty awesome!!!
Daphne's first taste of Very Berry Strawberry Shake

She liked it SO much!
She's sucking on the straw so hard, you can see her little dimple. :)

Blurry, I know...but look at that face! :)

She didn't wanna give up the straw!

A fit is brewing...b/c I had to refill the straw!

OK...she's got her fix...happy again!

Last taste.
And, what you don't see is that then a HUGE fit erupted
b/c even though the shake was empty, she wasn't done eating it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment