Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Party, Party, Party!!

Oh my goodness, we have lots of parties going on this time I year! I absolutely love it!
On Sunday, I had a 31 Gifts / Scentsy party! It was a good time!! I just LOVE the smell of fall, and the scents that Scentsy has for the fall collection really bring out the best smells. However, while we were playing a game of 'guess the scent' there was one I couldn't figure out, so I said to Kenna (my 2 year old) "Monkey, smell this...and tell me what it is". She takes a sniff and says "Ewwwwww!" LOL! It was the funniest thing EVER...and even the consultant got a good chuckle outta that one. :) I can't wait to pick out my free/discounted goodies from the party! There are so many things I want, but I need to be a good girl with all the parties ahead of me. :) A special thank you to my friends and family that came out for the party. And, thank you to Kirstyn S. for coming to my house for a little party. :)

My lovely, little sister, Laura, turned 30 last week, but is having her this Saturday. Should be a great time...we haven't gotten together for a PARTY since my Mom's birthday, in February. Can't wait for a night outta the house!!!

Then, the following Saturday is a friend's Pampered Chef party. My sister was raving about the potato cutter (to make french fries), and since I know buying a whole bag of potatoes is cheaper than buying a bag of french fries, my frugal-ness is coming out, and I'll definitely be ordering one of those. :) I'm so excited!!!

Then, comes Daphne's 1st Birthday (Pumpkin), and Kenna's 3rd Birthday (Princess)! My goodness, where has the time gone??? I can't believe my baby is becoming a toddler! :'( They grow up so fast! So, my weekends are pretty booked up...pluss in between the parties, I have to still find my time to craft away the rest of the things for Daphne's party. I better get busy I only have 3 1/2 weeks!!! So...off I go, to get crafting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment