Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pampered Chef anyone?

Well, I hosted my first ever Pampered Chef Party! It was fun!! I invited a bunch of friends, and family, and had a good ol' time just hanging out. I made some yummy beer bread, and some dips, a veggie tray and assorted chips. My consultant showed up about 30 minutes before the party, and set up...and then my friends started arriving...right on time. :)
She did a quick little presentation; and then made a pork tenderloin, in the microwave, in 15 minutes!! She cut it up, and turned it into pulled pork! It was SOOOOOO easy...I mean, seriously, even my husband could cook this. :) I totally got the baker...well, the smaller version of the one she used! Then, she made a chocolate lava cake, in like 10 minutes (again, in the freakin' microwave!)!! It was utterly amazing! And, both tasted quite delicious...but the cake was supreme!!
Then, we spent the rest of the time, eating, gossiping, chatting, and flipping through a catalog. Because I had a decent party, I ended up getting $140 in FREE goodies! WOO HOO! Well, I did have to pay sales tax on the stuff, but $140 of stuff, for only $8.40! Most impressive!!! Two of my friends said they wanted to have a party, so I'll be buying more goodies in the near future. I'm so excited!
Ten years ago, if you would have told me I would be hosting a Pampered Chef party, and that I'd be excited to get all the stuff, I would have called you a liar. It's crazy how as you grow older, things change. :) I LOVE IT! But, I'm still totally a kid at heart, and enjoy all the kid stuff...well, except for SpongeBob! I don't know why kids like watching him on TV! ARGH!!!!! That laugh. *shiver*
Anyhow...a special thank you to my Pampered Chef consultant, Debbie B.! Fabulous job, and I had a great time! Can't wait for the next party. :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww! Thanks Tracy! I had a great time doing your show, your friends and family are great! I love helping people get free stuff too! I hope you enjoy your products and if you need anything, a recipe or a cooking tip, please don't hesitate to ask.

    ReplyDelete