Friday, March 9, 2012

Ugh...

I promise I'll get around to the Charly/Kenna story that again involves the bean bag chair...but I'm sick, and tired. Yeah, I know...I'm still up, and it's late. But, as soon as I'm done here, I'm passing out in my nice, warm bed!
My sweet Daphne also had to get shots this morning, so it was a really ROUGH day, and I suspect a rough night is ahead. One positive, of her having to go to the doctor's appointment, is that I now know how big my sweet baby is. :) She's 13lbs. 9oz. and 26 inches long. Doc said her weight puts her in the 40th percentile, which means that she weighs more than 40% of the babies that are her age. And, her height puts her in the 90th percentile. She's lean and long, and super sweet!

I am happy to report that Kenna did have an accident free day! She wore panties while we went to the doctor, then to lunch with my Mom, then to the store for gas, then Target for waffles, and then a 2 hour nap. :) NO ACCIDENTS! I am very looking forward to potty training being done! She just kept saying "No pee on Minnie". :) GO KENNA!!! As a reward, I even bought her Dora the Explorer socks...she was so excited to get them. I'll buy all the Dora socks I can find if it means no more diapers. Let's hope it's done really soon...please cross your fingers for me! :)


I promise, I'll try to update tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment