Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day



Well, yesterday was Father's Day, and our plans were originally to go to Big Bone Lick State Park, and hang out (and have a picnic) with my parents, my sister and her husband, and my family. But, rain decided to rain on our day, so we decided to gather everyone at our house. Before everyone got there, though, we gave my husband his gifts. He got an X-Men comic book from Charly; a Wolverine comic book from Kenna; and a video of pictures from both girls. He loved his gifts! I am so happy! (A special thanks to Sonja B. Photography, for the video).
We picked up some KFC. Mom brought an Oreo cake, and we spent our time hanging out and having a great time. We all just hung out in our family room and played with the girls. They are at such fun ages (Charly is 6, and Kenna is 18 months). We got some fun pictures too. :) The rain finally decided to take a break, so we went outside, and got to play with sidewalk chalk and lawn darts. My Dad and Charly were one team, and my Mom and I were the other team. We won once, but Charly's team won twice. :) Then, the rain decided to come back...so Charly decided it was time to dance and play in the rain. 
Charly dancing in the rain.
It ended up being a fabulous time!!! I was so happy, but so worn out. So, after everyone left, I took a much needed nap. :) How did you spend your Father's Day?

My sister and I with our Daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment