Saturday, June 25, 2011

Oops, she did it again...

Well, Charly's been playing with that dang tooth for days. And, yesterday, while she was in the shower, it came out.
Yesterday started as a typical day. Kenna and I woke up about an hour before Charly...like usual. Then, Charly came into the toy room and shortly thereafter, the girls started fighting. YAY! Good start to the day. :) So, I let Charly get on the computer for a little to try to alleviate the arguing...it worked. Then, I noticed the time. If I'm going to get the girls out of this house, we need to get ready. "Charly," I yell, "You need to get in the shower". So, after she stomps from the computer to the bathroom, she jumps in the shower.
Finally, we are actually gonna get outta this house today, and before 1pm. WOO HOO! Suddenly, five or so minutes into my quiet, I mean her shower, she starts screaming "Moooooommmmmm! Mom! Mom!" I'm thinking the water was too hot and was burning her. So, I go flying into the bathroom. As soon as I fling open the door,  Charly squeals, with extreme happiness, "I FINALLY lost that tooth! Phew! No more tooth flopping around when I'm eating". That girl is funny!
 Well, my parents took Charly for the night, so she had to make sure she took her tooth with her. I called her this morning, and apparently, since the tooth fairy found her at my parents house, she got $4.00! That's her normal $2, plus an extra $2, for fun. She is making out with this tooth losing business. She told me that she can't wait for all her teeth to fall out so she can go shopping! She is so funny!
Well, the moment you've all been waiting for...here is her toothless grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment