Monday, February 27, 2012

It's snowing...beans??

NOTE TO SELF: If Kenna is being quiet, CHECK ON HER!

This morning I was trying to get some work done around the house, as well as, on my computer. Kenna is normally a busy body, and plays with her toys, sometimes loudly. I noticed she was being unusually quiet. I walk into the girls' toy room to check on her. And, much to my surprise, she has found the 2 zippers, to the bean bag chair (one zipper spot, double zipped for added security...just not for a 2 year old!). There are little white beans EVERYWHERE!

Do you have any idea how hard it is to clean up these dang beans! She has probably dumped out a third of the bag! They are little foam balls, that are full of static. They cling to everything, and blow around when the air isn't even moving! Kenna could not get them off of her!


 So, I get the bright idea, to get a cup, to clean then up. This should be easy, right!?! WRONG! They stick to everything (did I mention that already), and when you move the cup to the bean bag chair, to dump, they float into the air! THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!
Geez!! This is taking so long! Who knew such a beautiful and smart two year old could cause so much mayhem!?! Progress is slow, but we're getting somewhere. Then, somebody, decides to take a break and play! Who has time for snow angels!?!?!

Goofy and Mickey Mouse, that's who! Instead of helping clean the mess, they got right in the middle of it, and took turns making snow angels. :) I'll let it slide this time, but only because this was their first winter in Kentucky, and we didn't get any snow (that's amounted to anything!).

Thankfully, my little mayhem creator was also there to help in the aftermath! In the end, it is all cleaned up, except for a few floating beans. I love Kenna Merrin, even if she is my wild child!

They need to make a tiny little lock, for the zipper. The double zipper idea is a great concept, unless you have a two year old! :) Oh, happy days!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha!!! My favorite post yet! God, she is so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Yes, she is!! Glad we could entertain you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this amazing article, it is very informative post good work keep it up.
    knixwear coupon

    ReplyDelete