Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My craftiness, part 2

So, a week ago (in the 'brought to you by the letter C' post), I mentioned that I was getting crafty, and was so excited about it. Well, I couldn't post pictures of what the girls did, because they had to fire the ceramic pieces. Well, we got them back today! They are fabulous!!! My brother in law actually got his today! It was for his birthday a couple weeks ago, but trying to find the time when Kenna wasn't grumpy, and Charly wasn't sassy took some time. :) Anyhow...here is the finished product...

Obviously, Uncle Dan is my brother in law. He is a football fan (Go Falcons!), so the girls made him his own Super Bowl...except he gets a Souper Bowl. :) Those little men in the bowl, are finger people. Kenna got to paint the face and bottom of the bowl. The bottom is red with sparkles, and the top is blue (as you can see). Then, Charly and Kenna made little football players, with their fingerprints (Daphne's fingerprint was a wee too small, so she didn't get to help on this one). Then, I added the arms & legs, the football, helmets and faces. :) I think they are so cute! And, I'm 99.99999999% sure that Uncle Dan absolutely loved it! And, the best part is that he can actually use it! Though, I suspect he won't! They don't crack and are dishwasher and microwave safe! It is so stinkin' cute!!!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment