Wednesday, February 29, 2012

*Screech* That's scary!

Kenna is certainly my wild child. She is almost fearless, some would say. She's most definitely a bruiser. If she falls and skins up her knee, she might cry, but then she'll come running over to me and say "Kiss it, Mommy", and when I do, it's like my lips are a magical power, because the boo boo suddenly stops hurting. :) Charly has always ran with purpose. She has always tried to figure out the quickest route to get from point A to point B. Kenna tries that, but it ends up as a zig zag. I swear she couldn't run a straight line to save her life. But, that's what I love about her. She's spunky. :) Anyhow, back to the fearless part. This child just gets right in the middle of stuff and goes.
WELL...Charly has discovered Kenna's kryptonite! When she sees this dang thing, she screams! She squeals! The tears come! She just keeps yelling "That's scary!", as she's flipping out! Wanna know what it is?!?!






It's a Dora bath toy tree! Yup...a tree!
There ya go! LOL! I mean, there is nothing (AT ALL) scary about this tree. It doesn't have anything that jumps out at you. It doesn't do anything. In the little window (when there's water in it), she'll see Swiper the Fox. But, that's not even the scary part to her. Just seeing the tree, brings on the shakes, and squeals! Now, when Kenna doesn't do what Charly wants her to, Charly tries to chase her with it! Oh my! I just wish I could understand my wild girl! Any ideas!?!

2 comments:

  1. Dan and I both separately on our own, came up with the same theory.. she may've had a dream about it.. or something similar to it. ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I wonder if that's it!!
    It's weird because she's played with this toy a thousand times, in the upstairs tub. But, she hasn't seen it in a while, because she's been bathing downstairs.

    ReplyDelete